Search This Blog

Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Southern-ATL Playlist

  1. Stack of Ones- King South
  2. I Got Plenty Money- Plies
  3. Wasted- Gucci Mane
  4. Swag Surfin'- F.L.Y.
  5. Radio- Musiq
  6. Ain’t I- Young L.A.
  7. Swing ya rag- T.I
  8. ASAP- T.I.
  9. Turn my swag on- Soulja Boy
  10. In Dem Guts- Marcus
  11. Make the Trap Aye- OJ Da Juiceman and Gucci Mane
  12. Halle Berry (She's Fine) - Hurricane Chris
  13. Bust it Wide Open- Lil Will
  14. Stanky Legg- GS Boyz
  15. All White Bricks- Gucci Mane
  16. They Know- Shawty Lo
  17. Ice Cream Paint Job- Dorrough

2 comments:

Unknown said...

no. lol not the southern playlist lol

cherise said...

i agree david...Jay...u need to step ur game up on the southern music tip

Musiq Soulchild (NO)

u aint got no ugk, 36 mafia, scarface, jeezy, old wayane and luda,......

ill be putting a playlist up soon