Search This Blog

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Graduation, Please Hurry Up

This has probably been my worst semester in college as far as academics go. "Senioritis" struck me late in January and I wondered why I was even going to my Stats class. (Why do I have to take Statistics if I'm not a math major? I swear I'll never need to use the equation for relative risk a day in my life)

The English department has yet to send out information about graduation but I BETTER be on that list. I can't bear to spend one more semester at Pitt (Even though I LOVE college). I MUST get out. It's time to move on...away from stress, away from classes, away from people I hope to never see after graduation, away from Port Authority buses, away from college food ( I gained threee pounds after eating union food for three weeks..THREE WEEKS!!!) and away from stupid rumor-driven phone calls in the middle of the night regarding false--whoa...sidetrack...lol But anyway, it's time for me to sail on.

My countdown offically begins today and I'm pretty sure I'll be one of the happiest people alive on May 2nd, 2010. (YESSSSSSSSS)

49 Days til graduation,
Love and Lines,
Whit

No comments: